Peek at my Week: Target Plan Week Two

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten. Even though,  I had such great intentions to. 





The past couple of years have been a little stressful and sad for me due to the loss of my Gram and my Mom's battle with breast cancer. This time was especially difficult because it was hard to celebrate under the burden of loss. 

However, this year I hear my Gram's voice among the Angels and I feel at peace. I've been more present at home and work and I really feel like I've seen marked improvements in my teaching and my students learning. I think this partly due to the fact that I have such a patient boss who gave me room to grieve yet continued to push me to be better and to do what we are here to do: teach our children! Thanks, Joe!

This brings me to this week's peek at my week. My PDP this year includes using formative assessments to target plan (plan with intention) I'm starting small so as not to overwhelm myself. With our switch to building wide Title I, I've been given the opportunity to work with all 200ish students in our building. 

So I choose two. I choose these particular two for a reason but that's for another post. 

So here's the activities, feel free to click on the link below to download the plans with links to some fabulous goodies! 




Comments

Popular Posts