Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale

Click on any image to go to my store or the features product.


Are you ready for the holidays? Don't worry, I have you covered! I have a ton of fun literacy activities to get you through Dec. in fact, I was getting prepared for this first week in Dec. earlier today and I got out my book-based literacy activities in preparation. I love this time of year and love to take this opportunity to review what we've learned so far this year. I will be using these three books and the activities I've prepared for each book to get us through Dec. This year I will wrap each book and the kiddos will get to unwrap them each week.

 This year I will wrap each book and the kiddos will get to unwrap it. In this fun story of Santa's trials and errors before finding the perfect job the kids will get a kick out of his adventures and how they led him to the job he was ment to have all along! 

The book-based activity packs I've created are a  balanced approach featuring 2-3 activities per literacy component. 

 










Have a Fantastic Holiday Season!







Comments

Popular Posts