Get Some Great Back to School Items for a Discounted Price!

Click to enter my store

Welcome to Looney's Literacy! 

 It's that time of year again. Everyone is gearing up for back to school. The beginning of the year brings Back to School night. New Kindergarten Parents are just as nervous as their little ones and I have the perfect item for you to share with them. I've put together a PP that I use with Kindergarten Parents to prepare them for what our expectations are at the beginning and what their child will be expected to learn during the year.

This pack includes skills, such as; listening and speaking, social and emotional development, expected independence, reading, writing, and math. I've also included the packet I use to send home that offers the parents the opportunity to practice some of the things discussed in the PP.

   


I have beginning of the year informal assessment recording sheets and intervention practices. These two products cover speaking and listening & fine motor.

 



You  will also  find a variety of word work activities that can be used for both independent activity stations or small group instruction. And some emergent readers.

  


Now's the time to stock up on holiday products, as well! 


 








Comments

Popular Posts