Home

Welcome to Looney's Literacy Blog!

I'm guessing you are here because you love literacy as much as I do! If that's the case you are certainly in the right place.

Here you can join me and all the expert bloggers I've managed to befriend along the way. You can certainly join by connecting in several different ways. There are several social media sites I participate in and I do have a monthly newsletter.

You can find some of my really great blogger buddies by checking out the Linky's page.

Besides my being a literacy lover, I'm also a little bit of a book nerd and you will find that out under my Book Review page. I mainly review YA, but there will be an occasional children's picture book, chick lit, and some memoir's.

And don't forget the Giveaways and Promotions! You can never go wrong with free...right.

Comments

Popular Posts