A Peek at My Week

I am hooking up with Mrs. Wills for the first time in her amazing linky:

This is the first time I've ever participated in this linky before.  I thought I would give it a try because I've been somewhat intrigued by others.  I've been playing with how I could incorporate this style of planning, being in an interventionist position.  I've accommplished it with a couple of my small pull-out intervention groups. I will continue to hammer out all my lesson plans in this format. I really like it!

I will start with my first grade individual lesson plan. You will find  these products in my store soon!


 





 
 
For my third grade small group we will be review last week's drawing conclusion and this week's author's purpose.
 
 
I will post pictures this week so you can see what our pies look like when they're done. 
 




And my last pull out group is fifth grade. This is what our week will look like:


Look for my Halloween Plural Noun File Folder Game coming to my store soon! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Looneyslitblog




 Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween Week!

Comments

Popular Posts