My Big Goals for 2013-2014 School Year

I've decided since our application for *Building Wide Title I  was approved that one of my goals this year was going to be supporting the kindergarten teachers by attending PD conferences and researching differentiated, common core aligned, best practices. One product I created to use with my Summer School intervention kiddos can be found in my TpT store. I think this could come in handy to use with all students because it offers a variety of different levels for a skilled based standard (retelling, checking for understanding, story elements, etc)

I will be attending this conference soon and I can't wait to share everything I learn!

 Summer Series - ELA Focus on the CORE - Frame 5 & 6 (Combined)
To focus leaders and teachers on the transition and implementation of Missouri's new CORE Academic Standards for ELA, Central RPDC presents a K-12 series of six individual CORE Professional Development trainings.

CORE Frame 5: Examining and Designing Formative and Summative Assessments;

CORE Frame 6: Rethinking Curriculum Design and Examining Missouri's Model Curriculum


You will need to bring a laptop for this training. Lunch will be provided.
Date: Jul 29 13 - Jul 29 13  Hours: 6.00   

Comments

Popular Posts