Book Treasure Hunt - Success!!!

I had to share this! We had so much fun!
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera on our little adventure but I do have the activity! When I picked up my kiddos I handed them Bee Tree by Patricia Polacco. On the back of the front cover I taped this card and there was a whole sheet in the back that I had them read. 

Front Cover- Clue 1 (Office)                                               Full page-Last clue (Library)

Wiggle Bottom/Front Cover-Clue 2 (Basement stairs)
Jigsaw Jones/Front Cover-Clue 3 (Title Math/Character Ed. Class)  Lions/Front Cover Clue 5 (Playground)
















Amelia Bedelia/Front Cover Clue 4 (Cafeteria)                  Junie B. Jones/ Clue 6/ original poem (library!)

                                                                               
                                                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts